Ellacor is the latest innovation in cosmetic dermatology treatments designed to target and reduce the appearance of moderate to severe wrinkles non-surgically. Ellacor employs a unique approach that removes small ‘cores’ of skin without cutting, heat, or lasers. This process is designed to be less invasive than traditional methods.
Ellacor can help you:
- Tighten skin and reduce skin laxity.
- Reduce moderate to deep wrinkles.
- Reduce fine lines, especially around the mouth area
- Smooth skin texture.
- Reduce acne scarring
What areas can Ellacor treat?
- Mid to lower face
- Jawline and under the chin (the submental area)
- Around the mouth and upper lip
- Lower cheeks
- Excess loose tissue on the body (stomach, arms, etc)
Ellacore’s unique features
- Micro-Coring Technology: Ellacor utilizes a specialized method that removes small cores of skin without the need for heat or lasers. This process is designed to be less invasive than traditional skin resurfacing methods.
- Targeting Wrinkles: The Ellacor system’s primary application is in treating moderate to severe wrinkles. By removing tiny segments of skin tissue, the system promotes the skin’s natural healing process, leading to rejuvenation and reduction in wrinkles.
- Minimal Downtime: One of the significant advantages of Ellacor is the reduced recovery time compared to more invasive dermatological procedures. Patients can expect minimal downtime, making it a convenient option for those who cannot afford long recovery periods.
How many Ellacor treatments are recommended?
The number of treatments you need will depend on the severity of your skin concerns and skin goals. Most patients see excellent results with one session, but you can choose to have 2 to 3 sessions for optimal results. Your provider at Avant Dermatology & Aesthetics will recommend the best number of treatment sessions based on your individual needs.
What are Ellacore’s expected results?
You should see some initial results in one week, although redness and swelling can obscure your results. Expect to wait 3 to 6 months for all side effects to subside so you can see the complete results of your treatment.
Schedule a cosmetic dermatology consultation.
If you’re interested in Ellacore treatment, schedule a cosmetic dermatology consultation at Avant Dermatology & Aesthetics. You are in expert hands, founded and led by board-certified, fellowship-trained dermatologist Dr. Sheila Farhang. Avant Dermatology & Aesthetics provides the latest cosmetic dermatology treatments with the highest efficacy. Avant Dermatology & Aesthetics sees patients from Tucson, Oro Valley, Beverly Hills, and throughout Arizona and California.