EZ Gel Plasma Filler
Unlike traditional dermal fillers, which use hyaluronic acid, EZ Gel Plasma Filler utilizes the regenerative potential of the patient’s platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and platelet-rich fibrin.
EZ Gel Plasma Filler can help you:
- Reduce wrinkles.
- Reduce fine lines.
- Smooth skin texture.
- Fill acne scars.
- Enhancing volume in areas like the cheeks or lips.
- Improve dark circles.
What areas can EZ Gel Plasma Filler treat?
EZGEL plasma filler is the most versatile filler there is. Its viscous consistency makes it suitable for an array of procedures. It can be used to treat the following areas of the face and the neck:
- Crow’s Feet
- Under-Eye Hollow
- Mid Cheek
- Nasolabial Fold
- Marionette Lines
- Chin and Jawline
- Peri-oral lines are often called “smoker’s lines.”
EZ Gel Plasma Filler’s unique features
- Autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF): PRP and PRF are concentrations of platelets and fibrin in plasma, a component of your blood. These platelets and fibrin naturally occurring in our blood are crucial for wound healing and tissue regeneration and contain growth factors and stem cells that can stimulate skin rejuvenation and collagen production.
- Preparation of EZ Gel: The process involves drawing a small amount of blood from the patient, similar to a routine blood test. This blood is then processed to concentrate the platelets. The concentrated platelet-rich plasma is further processed to create a gel-like substance. This gel is the “EZ Gel Plasma Filler.”
- Mechanism of Action: When injected into the skin, the growth factors in the PRP stimulate the body’s natural healing processes. This includes the production of collagen and elastin, which are essential for maintaining firm, youthful skin.
- Advantages: Safety: Since the filler is made from the patient’s blood, there is a minimal risk of allergic reactions or rejection by the body. Natural Results: The treatment aims to enhance the skin’s natural appearance by stimulating its repair processes. Minimal Downtime: EZ Gel treatments usually have a shorter recovery time than more invasive cosmetic procedures.
How many EZ Gel treatments are recommended?
The number of treatments you need depends on your skin concerns and goals. Most patients see excellent results with one to two sessions. Your provider at Avant Dermatology & Aesthetics will recommend the best number of treatment sessions based on your individual needs.
Schedule a cosmetic dermatology consultation.
If you’re interested in EZ Gel Plasma Filler, schedule a cosmetic dermatology consultation at Avant Dermatology & Aesthetics. You are in expert hands, founded and led by board-certified, fellowship-trained dermatologist Dr. Sheila Farhang. Avant Dermatology & Aesthetics provides the latest cosmetic dermatology treatments with the highest efficacy. Avant Dermatology & Aesthetics sees patients from Tucson, Oro Valley, Beverly Hills, and throughout Arizona and California.